How to fit Bras
1. Measure your bust and under-bust. To select a band size, choose the measurement closest to your under-bust measurement. To select cup size, measure bust size, and then subtract bust size with under-bust size. The difference in inches determines your cup size; per inch difference is one cup size bigger.
2. When putting on a new bra, clasp the back at the first, outermost hook. This ensures more adjusted and customized fit, as new bras are usually tighter and will stretch after a few days.
3. Adjust your breasts into the cups. If bra feels too tight, go up a cup first before selecting a larger band size. Too loose a band size reduces support in your bra.
How to fit underwear
1. Measure your hip size, and select the size that is corresponding to your hip measurement.
2. Pull underwear up gently. The panty garter should be in a straight circumference around your body. Panties pulled too high create upward curves on the sides; this makes it uncomfortable for the legs.
3. Move your legs a bit to see if thighs are comfortable with the panty leg hole. If leg holes dig too deep into your hip or thighs, creating harsh lines and pain, the panty size is too small.